Report an issue

Before reporting an issue, ensure that the matter is the responsibility of the Rural City of Wangaratta. See Report to other agencies for issues that need to be resolved by other organisations. 

If you require EMERGENCY assistance from us, please phone 03 5722 0888.  

Report to Council

Waste services: Report a lost or damaged bin, or change your service.

Streets & public space Report potholes, trip hazards, drainage issues and more.

* If tree damage is caused during a storm, please call the SES on 132 500. For all other emergency tree safety problems not during a storm event, call us on 03 5722 0888

Report to other agencies