If you plan to trade from a vehicle (e.g car, van, caravan, trailer), on public roads or Council controlled land, you will need to get an Itinerant Trading permit.
There are certain scenarios where a permit will not be granted, including if the trading is:
- within 300 metres of a permanent business that is selling the same or a similar product, unless you are approved to be a part Council approved festival or other event
- within 500 metres of a festival or other event unless expressly permitted by Council;
- obstructing or restricting pedestrian or vehicle traffic, any footpath or road
- obstructing or interfering with entry to or exit from any buildings or land;
- in an area already belonging to another Itinerant Trader; or
- in an area which is different to what is specified on your permit.
||$40.00 per application
||Daily - $75.00 per day
||Seasonal - $315.00 per 6 months
|Yearly - $520.00 per year
||52 weekends - $420.00 per year