The Livestock Exchange provides opportunities to sell and purchase cattle each week. It features:
- high quality stock handling pens with access to water
- state of the art weighing facilities
- EPA approved waste treatment facility
- modem link to the Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service (AQIS)
- truck washing facilities and an excellent canteen.
We host a number of market sales:
- Prime cattle: Tuesday, weekly commencing at 11.00 am.
- Special store sales: generally held on the first Friday of the month commencing at 10:30 am.
- Private sales: Private sales weigh ins are available 7 days a week.
For further information please contact the Manager:
P: 03 5721 8026
M: 0400 486 487