Long Day Care
Wangaratta Long Day Care offers care and learning for children aged 6 weeks to 6 years of age.
The service's highly qualified educators have many years of experience and offer an educational program to cater to your child’s individual needs.
The program offers play experiences which are stimulating, engaging and meaningful and support children to develop a thirst for knowledge. Through play the children develop a greater understanding of themselves and their world, building resilience, empathy for each other, learning about their community and each other.
Long Day Care service:
- Is accredited with the Australian Children’s Education and Care Quality Authority (ACECQA) and follows the National Quality Framework (NQF) and National Quality Standards (NQS)
- Is a Sunsmart recognised Early Childhood Education and Care Service
- Is a participant in the Victorian Governments Achievement program
- Is open for 49 weeks of the year between the hours 6.45 am and 6.15pm. Closed Week-ends, Public Holidays and for two weeks during the Christmas /New Year period
- Provides children with nutritionally balanced meals and snacks checked by a Dietitian
- Provides a nappy service
- Is located in a bright, purpose built building and has large outdoor areas with natural grass, gardens and shaded with trees/shade sails
Wangaratta Long Day Care Centre and Kindergarten provides reasonable priced care and flexible hours. Child care benefit is available to eligible families, plus the 50% child care rebate. (At 2 July 2018 this will change to Childcare Subsidy, refer to the Australian Government Department of Human Services ).
If you are interested in your child/ren attending Wangaratta Long Day Care and Kindergarten. Please contact us on (03) 5721 7879 to speak to one of our staff for more information and to request an appointment to view and discuss how the service may further assist you or email Ldc@wangaratta.vic.gov.au