Wangaratta Long Day Care and Kindergarten offer two types of kindergarten programs to meet individual families needs.
The kindergarten programs are taught by qualified kindergarten teachers in accordance with the Australian National Quality Framework and National Quality Standards whilst also meeting guidelines set by The Department of Education and Training in Victoria.
Our kindergarten programs offer children:
- opportunity to learn through play
- to develop self-help skills and become independent
- to develop a foundation of skills to enable them to thrive in a school setting
- to extend their social skills and become confident individuals
- a program that is structured to the children’s interest, needs and desires
- opportunities to extend their concentration span through a variety of experiences
- opportunities to encourage sharing, respect for others feelings and thoughts and to develop negotiation skills
If you are interested in your child/ren attending Wangaratta Long Day Care Centre and Kindergarten please contact us on (03) 5721 7879 to speak to one of our staff for more information and to request an appointment to view and discuss how the services we may further assist you or email Ldc@wangaratta.vic.gov.au