Skip to content Skip to navigation

Works Within Road Reserves

A road reserve is the section of land between your property line and the road.

If you plan to undertake works within a road reserve ie; to build a driveway, you'll need Council permission.

A Works Within Road Reserves application form can be downloaded below. It is advised you also download the customer checklist. You will need to indicate whether the works are in a rural or urban area - see downloads below. A Standard Trenching Drawing is also provided below.

Once you have completed the application form, it can be submitted to Council, either in person or by mail, with the relevant payment. Council will advise you once a decision has been made.

Back to top