Aquatics Project - COMPLETE
The Wangaratta Indoor Sports and Aquatic Centre (WISAC) at the HP Barr Reserve has been transformed into a regional aquatic facility.
Objective: To establish a regional aquatic facility, capable of attracting major events and serving the growing needs of Wangaratta's community well into the future.
- 50m heated outdoor FINA compliant pool
- 17mx12m indoor warm water program pool
- Outdoor toddlers’ pool/splash play area
- 60kW solar system on roof of WISAC stadium
- 117 space sealed car park including 4 disabled spaces in between Barr 1 and 2 ovals.
- New pool operating plant and heating units
- 300 lux lighting for outdoor pool
Existing WISAC aquatic facilities:
- 25m 8 lane indoor heated pool
- Indoor 8mx10m warm water program pool
- Indoor toddlers’ pool
- Change rooms
- 58kW Cogeneration plant