The Rural City of Wangaratta is developing a Master Plan for the Parklands Precinct (HP Barr Reserve Precinct) and we are seeking your valuable input.
The Parklands Precinct is one of Council’s key community and recreation precincts. The sites consist of various formal and informal recreation spaces, community buildings, natural landscapes and shared pathways. The Masterplan will provide direction to ensure the precinct is further developed as collective approach to ensure the precinct continues to progress in a strategic manner.
Have your Say
This is your opportunity to have your say in shaping the future of Wangaratta Parklands.
Our vision for the future of the Parklands is to develop the site into the premier sports, recreation and events precinct in north eastern Victoria.
This means transforming the Parklands into a cohesive precinct that:
• Is easy and enjoyable to move through,
• Values the landscape character and local sense of place
• Has comfortable and attractive places for community gathering and use, and
• Encourages community participation in all types of physical activity.
This document outlines how the Masterplan will achieve this vision, and how future sports, recreation and community needs are planned for in an integrated manner.
What we need now is for you to tell us:
• Does the Masterplan deliver on this vision?
• Which projects would you like to see delivered first?
• Are there any other elements of the Masterplan you would like to see included?
Click here to complete the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/parklandswangaratta
Alternatively, you can provide your feedback directly to Council via:
Email – email@example.com
Post – PO Box 238, Wangaratta VIC 3676
In person – Hand deliver to Customer Service
Consultation closes on Friday 28 August 2020.