The Rural City of Wangaratta is responsible for providing Regional Certification Assessments under the following Visa Schemes:
- Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) Visa (SESR)
- Regional Skilled Migration Scheme (RSMS)
The Rural City of Wangaratta is a Regional Certifying Body (RCB) for the following regions:
- Rural City of Wangaratta
- City of Wodonga
- Benalla Rural City
- Alpine Shire
- Towong Shire
- Mansfield Shire
- Indigo Shire
The purpose of the certification process is to ensure that:
- The terms and conditions of employment applicable to the position will be no less favourable than the terms and conditions that are provided to, or would be provided to, an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident for performing work in the person’s workplace at the same location.
How to apply:
- Download our Checklist at the bottom of the page which outlines all documentation to be submitted.
- You may be asked to submit additional documentation to help us process the application. If this is the case, you will be given a period of 5 business days to produce this documentation.
- Your application will be processed within a 28 day period from when it was receipted as received by our Customer Service Team.
- Our current certification fee is $550 for the SESR visa and $715 for the RSMS scheme. This amount is non-refundable.
- Gather all relevant documentation and submit to:
Regional Certification Officer
Rural City of Wangaratta
PO BOX 238, 62 – 68 Ovens Street
Wangaratta, VIC, 3676
Please note, previously RCOW was the Regional Certification Body for the Greater Shepparton, Moira, Mitchell, Strathbogie & Murrindindi Shires. Greater Shepparton City Council is now responsible for overseeing applications in these regions.
Please forward all applications of this nature to:
Postal: Greater Shepparton Business Centre,
70 New Dookie Rd
SHEPPARTON ,VIC, 3630
Please note, RCOW is not permitted to give advice outside of the Regional Certification process. All enquiries in regards to Visas, citizenship and immigration should be sent directly to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection on 131 881.