Skip to content Skip to navigation

Permits and Forms

Appeal a Parking Infringement

Follow the link below for information on parking fines and appeals.

Building, Pools, Septic Tanks

Visit our Building Services pages for information and relevant permits issued by Council's Building Department. These include permits for new buildings, renovations, pools and septic tanks.

Burning Permits - Rural and Township Areas

Permits to burn can be downloaded below.

Busking, Street Stall, Banner and Road Collection Application

Fill in the application form below for Busking, Street Stalls, Banner and Road Collections.

Camping Permit Application

Disabled Parking Permits

See our parking pages to download Disabled Parking Permits.

Fencing Works

Fill out the form below if you're seeking agreement of the owner of adjoining land to carry out fencing works and any subsidiary works

Food, Beauty and Accommodation

Council's Environmental Health team can assist when you are setting up or transferring a business selling food, or a beauty business such as a hairdresser.

Footpath Activities

Businesses wanting to use the footpath for advertising, outdoor eating and displaying goods need to apply for permits.

Itinerant Trading

Itinerant Traders must get a permit from Council to carry out their activities.

Pets and Animals

For pet registrations, excess animal permits and livestock grazing permits head to our Pets and Animals pages.


Visit our Town Planning pages for information on how to apply for a Planning Permit, helpful links and advice. It is advised you contact Council's Planning Department prior to submitting an application.

Roadside Grazing Permits

Roadside Grazing Permits can be downloaded below for the form to be completed and returned to Customer Service at the Wangaratta Government Centre.

Sports Ground Bookings

Bookings and information about sports grounds in the Rural City of Wangaratta.


Visit Council's waste portal to check your bin day, apply to change your bin size, and find out about Transfer Stations and Landfill.

Works within Road Reserves

If you plan to undertake works within a road reserve ie; to build a driveway, you'll need Council permission.

Follow the link below for information on how to apply for a Works within Road Reserves Permit.

Back to top