|29 April 2017||29 April 2017||Greta Road (Parking Bay)||
Resealing program will be undertaken during the specified period. (Schedual and weather permitting)
Residents will be requested not to park on the streets schedualed for resealing and traffic management will be in place with some delays to be expected.
|29 April 2017||29 April 2017||Shanley Street|
|28 April 2017||28 April 2017||Taminick Gap Road|
|28 April 2017||28 April 2017||Tone Road Service Road|
|28 April 2017||28 April 2017||Connell Street|
|28 April 2017||28 April 2017||Bourke Road|
|27 April 2017||27 April 2017||Boggy Creek Road|
|27 April 2017||27 April 2017||Valley View Drive|
|27 April 2017||27 April 2017||Market Street|
|26 April 2017||27 April 2017||Boralma-Tarrawingee Road|
|26 April 2017||26 April 2017||Oxley Meadowcreek Road|
|26 April 2017||26 April 2017||Diffey Lane|
|26 April 2017||26 April 2017||Tone Road Service Road|
|26 April 2017||26 April 2017||Pelican Court|
|Commenced||14 June 2017||Buffalo River Road||Goulburn-Murray Water (GMW) is upgrading Lake Buffalo’s spillway gates to bring them in line with current Australian dam design standards. The details are set out below:
• Partial road closure (restricting traffic to one lane) from 7.30am to 4.30pm on Monday 3 April to Wednesday 5 April inclusive.
• Full road closure from 8am to 4.30pm on Thursday 6 April and Friday 7 April. An alternative route via Bread and Butter Gap Rd will be available.
• Partial road closure from Monday 10 April to Sunday 28 May. During this period, from 17 April to 28 May, the road will be partially closed 24-hours a day to allow equipment to be stored on the Lake Buffalo dam wall.
• Full road closure from 8am to 4.30pm on Monday 29 May to Thursday 1 June inclusive. The alternative route via Bread and Butter Gap Road is available.
• Partial road closure from 7.30am to 4.30pm on Friday 2 June to Wednesday 14 June inclusive.
For further information visit www.gmwater.com.au/lakebuffalo
|Commenced||TBA||O'Keefe Street||Kerb and channel reconstruction and road works has commenced. Traffic Management will be in place. Some delays should be expected.|
|Commenced||TBA||Docker Street||Drainage upgrade and new drainage network works are underway including kerb and channel and footpath works. Docker Street from Spearing to Green Street will be closed to through traffic. Residents will have access to their properties. Traffic management is in place during the construction period.|
|Commenced||TBA||Moyhu & Whitfield area||As a result of the storm damage experienced in November 2015, gravel road resheeting, sealed edge failure repairs, and culvert debris removal and repair will be carried out in the above area. Traffic control will be in place at all work sites.|
|Commenced||TBA||Matheson Street||Kerb and channel and road reconstruction works are continuing. Matheson Street from Hichley St intersection to Dodsworth Street will be closed to through traffic for construction. Traffic Management will be in place, residents of Matheson Street will have access to their properties. Some delays should be expected.|