Elected Councillors are responsible for setting policy and providing vision and strategic direction to the organisation.
- develop vision and strategies
- create plans, policies and set priorities
- set standards of service and quality
- focus on outcomes
- consult the community
- act as an advocate for the whole community
- promote economic and social development; and
- work with other governments to maximise local and regional benefits.
Councillor Code of Conduct - Adopted 29 April 2013 (599 KB)
Reimbursement of Expenses for Councillors and Members of Council Committees (180 KB)
Last Updated: 13/05/2013